Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Five Things

Because I have the day off but because I haven't felt like uploading new photos I decided to share with you five things that I am currently in love with.

1. Turquoise Cast Iron Pots from Staub, exclusively at Anthropologie


I want, I want, I want! I don't know if I can justify all that money just for the beautiful color though. Instead I go back and stare at them online every few weeks and reconsider over and over again.


2. About 90% of the dresses on Modcloth



I have never actually ordered one because I feel like dresses often fit me strangely and I only like ordering things online that I'm pretty sure will fit or I can return in person. Still - I browse through these dresses often, adding ones I like to my cart but never actually checking out. Maybe someday...


3. Chef's Coats - this one is from Sur La Table
I think this is because I watch that Mandy Moore movie all the time where she runs a catering business - Because I Said So. I really love that movie, and she looks so cute in that chef's coat. I wish I had her job in that movie - I also wish that I had her apartment. Look, I'm not saying it's a technically good movie but I definitely think it is watchable.


4. Field Roast - a Seattle based company that makes artisan vegan meat products


Based on their website, it looks like you can find their products in most states. Consider yourself lucky. They make some of the most delicious fake meat products I have ever had. I am currently in love with their Apple Sage Sausage, but their basic Field Roast loaf is delicious too (and was my protein addition to our delicious Thanksgiving meal).


5. VegWeb and HappyCow
I couldn't pick just one of the two websites. VegWeb has gotten me through many egg-free road blocks. French Toast, Banana Bread, Brownies? All my go to recipes for these came from VegWeb. And HappyCow is just the world's best guide for finding places to eat while traveling. They list out all Vegan/Vegetarian/Veggie-Friendly restaurants for places all over the world. From traveling around the States to Europe to Singapore - this website has never failed me.

Note: I know I started this saying I had the day off. That was yesterday. I'm a procrastinator and didn't actually finish in time. I'll blame it on all the real work I still had to do yesterday... and the fact that Gossip Girl was on. Sigh.

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment