Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dancing in the Kitchen

It has been a ridiculously stressful week at work, but things finally wrapped up this morning (I think)! My brain still in this fuzzy state of stress and I can't quite think about what I should do this weekend, so instead I think I will gather some new recipes and just cook.

Things I am thinking about:
Banana Bread (ok, not new - bought the bananas I bought are finally perfect for this)
Risotto (Squash or mushroom, I haven't decided)
Gruyere Bread (I keep meaning to make this, I think now is the time)
Olive Oil Cakes with Lemon and Thyme (!!?!! - these will be coming to work with me I think)

I'll let you know how things turn out! Hopefully well otherwise I may just end up more stressed than when I started!

-C

P.S. If you're anything like me, something to make you ridiculously happy - not cooking related, but who says you can't dance in the kitchen?

No comments:

Post a Comment