Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Time = Cookies

Next weekend we are hosting the second annual Cookies & Cocktails Christmas Party. Last year most of our Corvallis friends weren't able to make it as I was living in Portland at that time and it happened to be a very cold and icy weekend. This year I'm excited that they will be able to make it, and I am excited that there are plenty of new hires at work who will join us!

I think that means that this weekend will be spent testing out a few new cookie recipes (fun!). There are several that I would like to try, but I think the highest on my list are: Rosemary Walnut Shortbread, Chocolate Caramel Sea Salt Cookies, and Brandy Snaps from The Pioneer Woman's website (love - check it out).

Updates on the cookie progress later this weekend - after we finish getting the house decorated for Christmas, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment