Sunday, May 6, 2012

Instagram Recap

It's been a busy couple of months - after our Iceland trip I headed to Hawaii for a work conference, made a trip up to Washington to see my family and friends for a long weekend, and then was approved for a last minute work trip to Dublin. I also started my masters program this week which is a bit of an adjustment - I can't say I missed homework terribly, but I am excited about it nonetheless!

I finally signed up for an Instagram account, and I have some serious mixed feelings about it. I like the filters and effects it has better than Hipstamatic but I hate that I have to be connected to the network to finish taking a photo (doesn't work great for international travel) and I don't like that I can't save the raw photo and apply multiple affects to it. Regardless - here are a few photos from the recent weeks!

Grafton Street - Dublin
 Morning Coffee

 Vegetarian Breakfast @ Cornucopia Dublin
Flowers on Grafton Street
 Cathedral
 Dublin Doorway
 Rain from the hotel window
 Dinner on our day trip to Hood River
 Strawberry Cheesecake - My first creation for the "Dessert a Month" package donated on behalf of Heartland Humane Society

That's all for now - likely to have some exciting news to share within the next week or so, but keeping my mouth shut for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment